Sunday, March 16, 2003

My entry disappeared! Why does this happen to me?


I can't be bothered writing it all again! Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


Okay. So I walked along the foreshore from the Ellis St Jetty today. Found the pelicans perched on rocks, just before that part of the walkway that's covered in water when the tide's in. Then a dog came bounding along and happily chased them off. Started chatting to the dog owner and found that she knows my sister Shan and that her dog is the brother of Shannon's dog Angus. Called in and saw the friend who began our writer's group on the way home and she cut a lovely bunch of roses from her garden to take with me.


Starting to get ready for the Lions Walk for Sight - all funds raised go to the Lions Save Sight Fund, which helps to fund the Lions Eye Institute in Perth. Not only that, but walkers get a free sausage sizzle at the finish! Can't beat that.


Andrew left for Geraldton today. His Kingswood looked very clean and shiny. All packed up with his stuff and a few things we packed for Erin.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.