Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Weather's normal again! My best friend e-mailed from her new account at work after, I don't know, ages without a private e-mail address. Chatted for ages at my regular IRC meeting. Saw my sister and nephew (the ones that live locally, not the Tassie sister and nephew!) and shared a few smarties and game of tennis with my nephew. He is 21 months, so about the only person I know with similar tennis playing abilities. He mostly enjoyed clashing rackets together. 'Fish' is one of the words he can say (or 'ish' for fish) so I might see if I can find One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish for him. Yikes, can't even type that without thinking 'blue flish'. lol
Comments:
For content marketing to work on your business. The struggle to rank over your competitors business will be benefited when you choose link
building business services it is necessary for any website to remain successful.
If your website has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu.

Also visit my web blog :: seo google
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger.