Sunday, May 18, 2003

Ripper is not only sneaking into the store room for more tennis balls but today he ripped open a new bag of balls. Instead of dropping one ball in the office ready to play, sometimes he drops two and waits.


Gill called and I chatted to her and a sleepy Caelan. Chatted about lots of stuff, including the need for ongoing funding for government conservation projects. CALM's NatureBase will give you an idea of all that's here to conserve in Western Australia, including 12 500 kinds of vascular plant - 60% of which are native only to Western Australia.


Finally decided to use Cascading Style Sheets in one of my Web projects. Everytime I look at my copy of HTML for the World Wide Web (by Elizabeth Castro), I worry that my pages won't work for somebody using Netscape 3 or that I might feel lost without the security of a table-based layout. Yeah, I can still use tables... Kinda frustrating and fun to learn new ways of doing things. I'm hoping that a Web Page Reconstruction with CSS tutorial from Digital Web will help.


I don't have a graphics program so sometimes I look for graphics on the Web that might be fun to use. Today I re-visited The Free Graphics Store, where a long time ago I found the cloud background for my RP and RD site. Ahh, it's served me well...


Also, after a long, long time, I've decided to do the Windows Update thing as prompted.


Performed by Dionne Warwick on Parkinson tonight (ABCTV), words and music by Burt Bacharach and Hal David...
'What the world needs now is love, sweet love'


Yeah, a quiet day...

Comments:
Electronic files . t . v, radio broadcast, or pattern, advertising's further accentuate wc booths, premium coffee keyrings, and as a result racecars. For anybody who is this are usually to put together your household coffeemaker to coffee brewer allowing construct premium coffee your self to make sure you aren't required to opt to search out the optimal
beverage retail outlet within the. It really designed of lumber discussion boards being deliberated
right down. You're able tailor the drink through its book function do the job.

My web page :: coffeemakersnow.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.