Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Gill and Caelan are visited Augusta for a few days and mostly we spent a lot of time on the trampoline. We drove to The Berry Farm for lunch, where I ate a warm boysenberry pie with delicious pastry, and from there I somehow directed us to Canebreak Pool, in forest east of Margaret River and Cowaramup. Gill spotted three different orchids growing in a gravel-filled stump by the side of the road. I tried a chocolate caramel shaped like a flower with my hot chocolate at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory too. We saw a rainbow over Flinders Bay after a visit to Cape Leeuwin, where we checked out the waterwheel and walked over the rocks in the wind. Caelan played at Colour Patch (so did I for a bit) and I walked the tracks through the vegetated dunes between Colour Patch and the river mouth.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.