Tuesday, December 02, 2003

A La, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches (Kapoof!) 

Hmm, wondering what language the Amazing Mumford was speaking in now... Janet's got sandwiches on the brain and now so do I. Followed a link in a blog the other day that took me to an IQ test at Emode. The test not only gave me a good score but told me that my intellectual style is that of the facts curator, which apparently indicates that I've "picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years." That would explain my ever-expanding RP site. The report was too polite to suggest that the impressive facts might be useless but I guess they'd want to give themselves half a chance of selling the full report. Ooh, an icecream sandwich would be nice.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.