Monday, June 21, 2004

Mistress of Her Blog 

Recently I received a message from a woman studying for her Master of Letters (Creative Writing) through Central Queensland University. The course is offered to external students through several campuses and I thought I'd check out other creative writing courses available externally or online. As a result, I've compiled an incomplete list that includes a little of everything, from post-graduate tertiary courses to free courses for seniors. No, I'm not even a senior. Here it is -



If you want to search around a little more for yourself,
TEXT Vol 8 No 1 Creative Writing Courses and
My Future might be handy. My Future is an Australian site that can be searched for courses of interest. By choosing to do an advanced search you can find courses that are available online or externally and can narrow the search to institutions in your state or territory.

Everytime I think Master of Letters, I then have Metallica's Master of Puppets to sing along to in my head. Too scatty for my own good, I know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.