Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Terminal, Or Not 

Belle de jour described an exchange with a fellow tube passenger on jeudi 3 juin. I love that she describes these moments that are almost not worth reporting to friends but which make such a difference to your walk home. The possibilities.

Public transport was the subject of an interview conducted by a PhD student with myself two years ago. Today I received the transcript of that interview. The transcript clearly shows that a) I'm an enthusiastic user of public transport, and b) I'm not very articulate, especially when talking about public transport. At least when blogging I can stop, go back, and throw in a full stop or two. In conversation I just keep going and going like and just not really

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.