Monday, July 05, 2004

Spaced 

A Canadian Shawn Micallef writes about his wanders through Toronto in his regular Toronto Flaneur column ('Get Lost in Your Own City') in the new journal spacing.

Micallef is one of the people behind [murmur] in Toronto, an audio project that allows people to call a number and hear a story set in the public space they're occupying (well, nearabouts-ish).

Somewhere in there, I learnt about the Toronto Public Space Committee's Public Space Newswire.

I started to wonder if we have similar projects here in Australia and found Urban Ecology Australia, which led me to the Sustainable Transport Coalition in Western Australia and international organisation Car Busters.

All this browsing started at me, my life + infrastructure.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.