Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hot Pants 

Meme alert! I read about this at PaperTrap. The idea is that you pick a random selection of music from your collection and add the words 'in my pants' to the song titles.

I went with random and it was a bit embarrassing (Guns & Roses - Welcome to the Jungle in My Pants) so we at number 5 went with an Australiana theme. John Williamson featured a little too heavily with Cootamundra Wattle in My Pants and It's Raining on the Rock in My Pants. Slim with I'd Love To Have a Beer With Duncan in My Pants. Too silly by far.

I should be writing about advances in vision research. I wonder if I could just add 'in my pants' to the titles of articles and media releases instead? 'PTC Therapeutics Presents Data From Phase 1 Multiple-Dose Study of PTC124 at the 2005 American Academy of Neurology Meeting In My Pants.'

Yep, it still works!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.