Friday, May 06, 2005

The Buzz 

I've added two more links to my writing page. Writing.Com is an online community for readers and writers providing free portfolio space in addition to message boards, e-zines and interactive stories. Food Writing offers a bi-weekly newsletter and six-week courses in writing about food.

Freelance Writing Organization Int'l is also updating its database software and requires donations to continue offering their huge writers resource for free. I'm not financial enough to send any Aussie dollars their way so I'm quietly promoting their site instead. The latest FWO newsletter came with a quote I quite liked too -


According to aerodynamic laws, the bumblebee cannot fly.
Its body weight is not the right proportion to its
wingspan. Ignoring these laws, the bumblebee flies
anyway." -- M. Sainte-Lague


Probably time I buzzed off.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.