Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Editing Conversations 

One blog entry a week is surely enough? No? I've joined EditZone, an online community of people who write and, naturally, edit what they've written. So I've been popping into IRC chat channels that (big breath) aren't related to my waning eye sight (and the waning sight of others, of course, it's not all about me, really!). So far, so good - it's a lot of fun chatting to people about something fun instead of making fun of something that isn't. The nature of the EditZone chat means that people are more self-conscious about their typos. Yes, me too.

Meanwhile, the new Stephanie Plum novel Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich is out on the 21st of this month. Which means it's nearly a year since Dad's operations when he read Ten Big Ones in a drug/pain-induced haze at Margaret River Hospital. Yeah, they're that easy to read. And I'll no doubt be reading number 11 by July.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.