Saturday, November 05, 2005

Monday Sunset on a Friday Night 

Col's blogging up a storm at Monday Sunset, the blog that goes with his radio show on Canberra's 2XX FM. I'll try to add a link soon, just as soon as either I finish NaNoWriMo or my pinky finger recovers from all the NaNoWriMoing.

Kinda late here, so late that this amused me - 'Google discovers true meaning of 'titsup'' (The Register, 4 November 2005). I hate having to verify I'm a human by reading a word rendered as a graphic. I think this is the first time I've read the word first go without squinting and/or deliberating about an O or an 0, or a t or an l (when there's a squiggle through the l, for example, it could be a t, right?).

Comments:
ooh, I'm doing NaNoWriMo too, it is going well. Good luck with yours.

and good to see comments enabled.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.