Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Boxed Up 

Telstra rang at tea time before Christmas. They congratulated us on being able to switch to broadband (a year after the upgrade to the local exchange, so not for the first time). I admit I may have zoned out while the guy read me stuff he needed to record.

As a result, I thought I'd said yes to some kind of demo or information kit. Two days later I received an e-mail from Bigpond Broadband. My application to join was successful! Installation kit, Deanne. I checked the e-mail to see how much my successful application might cost:


Billing information
-------------------


The plan you've chosen to start out on is our BPBB-ADSL 200MB 256/64. Billing for this plan will begin when you make a successful connection to BigPond Broadband, or 21 days after your kit was dispatched (whichever comes first).


But enough about that kind of thing. We're sure you want to get going!


Yeah, I want to get going without the self-installation kit. I hate knowing how much stuff's going to cost me. Ick. Why do they think I let them choose which plan I 'start out on'?

Not that I personally needed to worry. I'd successfully applied to have it billed to my mum.

The installation kit came two weeks after the phone call. We posted it right back. The postie says we're not the only people sending boxes back to Telstra this New Year.

Comments:
thanks for sharing this . jobs in lahore
 
Latest Overseas Jobs 2020

UK-USA-UAE-Dubai International Latest Jobs 2020

To Work abroad is everybody's fantasy and the vast majority of the youthful and gifted residents of Pakistan s are in scan for the occupations in abroad. What's more,
here on our site, we will give you Overseas Jobs to Pakistani in KSA, UAE, UK, Canada, and Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Libya, Malaysia, Oman, Kuwait, UK,
Canada and numerous different spots. Our principle thought process is to be submitted with giving you the best offices identified with Jobs
here at our site and because of you have trust on us we are giving you our best administrations to you. We have built up this website page
for you to encourage our cherished clients who have high capabilities, abilities and experience and want to work abroad in various nations like Saudi Arabia, KSA, UAE,
Canada, UK, USA, Germany, and Korea and so forth.

Most recent Overseas Jobs in Pakistan 2020

Here at this International Jobs page of our site,
we'll update you with all the most recent employments of various nations regularly in which you'll have all the data identified with the activity like the last date to apply,
talk with date, scene and all the data the is fundamental for an applicant.
The International Jobs includes the occupations for a global vocation and other worldwide work open doors for the competitors.
Quest for worldwide and abroad employments over the world and go for your next activity today!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.