Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Change Of Scenery 

Not really, I'm at Gill's. But Gill is here with me, so it's all good. I have cruised about in the new Volkswagon Golf (very red and spinny) and watched a man wearing a bib with the number 1 on it teach Caelan to swim. Gill thinks we should have gone to the beach with our towels and some surfboards in the new car but the pool for VacSwim will have to do. For now. Just as soon as I buy a surfboard, we're off. We caught up with Judith and Dylan in Freo and ate tea down at Joe's to Go down by Fisherman's Wharf. Gill says the most scenic fleet in town is tied up down there, all fresh blue paint and picture perfect. We watched the sun go down over Bather's Beach and Caelan invited Dylan to come chuck seagulls. Caelan's into Asterix and wanted to punch a seagull or two as well. Paf! We're off to blogger meet up tomorrow night, hence this demonstration post. See, Gill? I am really clever. I think she'd like to go to bed now.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.