Thursday, February 23, 2006

Psyched 

An online friend has asked for the time, date and place of my birth so that she can chart my stars. I obliged after a search for my first hospital bracelet yielded the time of my birth. My friend also told me to find out my Destiny Number, which is based on the letters in my name.

And my Destiny Number is (drum roll, please): Destiny Number 2. From the description:

You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11/2 Destiny. Indeed, the 2 has a spiritual connection not found in other numbers.


For comparison, here's a snippet from the Keirsey Temperament Sorter result I received tonight:

Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.


Tonight, as usual, I'm an Idealist, a sad romantic who wants everyone to be friends. This is probably why I say 'yeah, sure... do my birth chart' or 'yeah, you can read my Tarot' when people ask. I'm not looking for insight in all the wrong places, honest.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.