Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Missing in Deepspace (.org) 

I connected to chat tonight, ready to get the goss from Janet and Tim, and hoping to ask Tim about whatever's eating my geranium. The geranium leaves look like they've been nibbled on by snails, and there's silvery stuff on the leaves (much like snail trails...), so maybe I don't need to ask Tim. Which is just as well, because for an hour and a half I waited, all by myself. Then I wondered about netsplit and left myself connected in mIRC and came in again through Opera. Hmm, still only one of me. So I reconnected in mIRC and then there were two. So, it's very possible that Tim and/or Janet (maybe even Gina) came in tonight and I didn't get to say hello. D'oh. Janet, if you're reading this, I hope you had a good one. Catchya next week!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.