Saturday, October 21, 2006

Going South 

On Sunday before last, the afternoon before my last dentist appointment, I went for a walk down to the bridge over the Margaret River. So good to be so close to town and yet able to look into the forest.

Sunlight through thin trees


We drove past The Garden in Margaret River often and we often said to each other as we did, we'll have to have a look in there one day. The Garden is on Bussell Highway, between the high school and the Curtin campus. We left Augusta without ever visiting and so I decided to check it out.

Wooden bench in garden


A good garden, I think, has somewhere to sit and relax for a while, and I found a great place to do just that.

More sunlight through trees overhead

Originally uploaded by Deanne Ferris.


I'm going south again tomorrow on the Australind. I'll stay with Nanna and Pop in Busselton, and head down to Margs again for more appointments. Alas, I'll be back again on Tuesday but maybe I'll take a few more pics. So I'm finally having fun with Flickr!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.