Thursday, October 05, 2006

Holiday... Celebrate 

No, I haven't given up blogging, I've been familying. Eight hours to Esperance, eight hours back - in a Tarago with my parents, my sister, my 22 month old niece and my brother/s (one on the way over, two on the way back).

We stopped in Jerramungup both ways and I spotted a surf shop in Katanning called 'High & Dry' which tickled my fancy. On Friday the warm weather tempted Megan and I to go for a swim. A wave surprised us and we both got dumped in the shallows and the weed.

Shannon is now a Mrs Somebody, which is kinda cool in a weird way. Now I want a new name, only without the whole wedding stressog. Maybe my new domain name will have to do. Yes, I have a new domain name! I did it before I left but my sister (the then-bride-to-be) rang on Tuesday night. Just as well because we didn't get much time in Esperance.

I stayed three nights in Esperance and four nights in Busso, helped my grandparents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary (ate cake, read letters from the Queen, the Governor-General, the Prime Minister, the Premier and every local politician), visited my Nanna and threw Rip some random sticky-thing he found.

I'm still zonked but I'll blog again soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.