Monday, October 09, 2006

Roaming Margs 

I have most of the day to roam Margaret River after an 8.30am dentist appointment. My tooth's now ready for a crown and I'll have to come back in a week or so to have it finished. So far I've eaten an ice cream from Simmo's (I think sunny Sunday afternoon ice creams are the way to go), discovered that the hemp company has another shop on Market St in Freo, gone for a swim at the pool (I don't have a car, remember!), eaten a lentil pattie with salad for brekkie at Wild Thyme (in the old library building), and gone for a wander in the community garden. All I need now is a friand and it'll be time for the long journey home via Yallingup and a half-hour meal break at Lake Clifton. Lucky we went to Esperance recently, everything else feels close!
Comments:
O do stop reminding me of the lovely trip over there last year. Had a far to much marking to come this year, but maybe soon. And then you can repost 'with a friend...'
 
Lol, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip down south so much. Hope the marking's all good news too! Fancy me missing out on a visit just so a few kids can finish school... :-)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.