Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

Thanks for popping by and reading, and for all your comments, and especially for all the great reading I find at your blogs. I hope that if you celebrate Christmas you have a good one!




If you stand on the south east corner of the intersection above (Hay and William Streets in Perth) and look at the centrepiece, and then look up at the suspension wire - and keep looking up at the suspension wire - you'll see that it isn't the sky holding up our city's Christmas decos but that the wire curves over towards the Bankwest tower. Or it appeared to curve tonight.

I'm off down south for a few days, so I won't be blogging over Christmas but I'm looking forward to getting back into it soon!

Lots of love and reasons to grab for a camera (even if you can't quite capture what you wanted),

Dee

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.