Monday, August 13, 2007

How Could I Fail? Songwriting, Cafes, Bookshops... 

I answered a reqeust from the Publicity volunteer at FAWWA to drop off a few flyers at local cafes and bookshops. A nice way to spend a Saturday morning, I thought. And now I have a backpack full of flyers that need to be folded into three before I distribute them. And I'm told there's more waiting for me at Tom Collins House. Ack. So just in case I don't ever deliver any of them, here's what's on the flyers:

The Fellowship of Australian Writers WA Presents
The Power of Song
With
Carmel Charlton

Date: Weekly Monday 3rd September to Monday 15th October (Six Weeks)
Please Note: Mon Oct 1st Queens Birthday Holiday
Time: 7:30 - 9:30pm
Where: Tom Collins House, Corner Wood and Kirkwood Streets, Swanbourne
Cost: $190 (six two-hour sessions)
For enquiries, please contact FAWWA. Phone: (08) 9384 4771 E-mail admin@fawwa.org.au.

If you haven't worked it out yet, the workshops are on songwriting. Participants should be over 15 years of age and it will be an advantage to be able to play a musical instrument (although that's not a requirement). Know anyone who might be interested? Don't make them wait to read about it in a cafe near me - let them know!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Deanne I hope you´re "just" really busy - anyhow I dared to tag you...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger.